Self park in 1 car garage

LucidHerb

Excited for my Air Touring that is on order. However, there is a feature on my Model S that I love and hope it eventually shows up on the Lucid. I park my car in front of my 1 car garage, double tap the park button and then push the forward button that shows up on my screen. When I exit the car and shut the door the car parks itself in the garage. To exit, I use my key Or the app. Not only do I not have to worry about hitting the side of the garage, I also don’t have to squeeze in and out of the car. Does anyone know if Lucid is working on this? Seems like it would be a software update.

Excited for my Air Touring that is on order. However, there is a feature on my Model S that I love and hope it eventually shows up on the Lucid. I park my car in front of my 1 car garage, double tap the park button and then push the forward button that shows up on my screen. When I exit the car and shut the door the car parks itself in the garage. To exit, I use my key Or the app. Not only do I not have to worry about hitting the side of the garage, I also don’t have to squeeze in and out of the car. Does anyone know if Lucid is working on this? Seems like it would be a software update.
Based on how many open software issues Lucid has, my guess would be 12-18 months, IMHO, if it's even on their radar.

It is a nice feature that I would use because we have tight garages.

Back