Seattle - Lucid and Toll pass

PlenipotentSS

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, Quantum Gray 19"
I got my license plates recently here in Seattle, WA - but tried to register the license plate to the tolling system in the area (Good To Go), anyone else having issues with tolling systems not being able to add your make/model of the new lucid?

Yes, I had the same problem and called the Good to Go support desk. I can't recreate the solution entirely but it involved checking "other" on the page where you would otherwise have tried to specify "Lucid." Checking "other" allows you to manually enter your vehicle info. The support desk actually is helpful if the info above isn't sufficient.

Yes, I had the same problem and called the Good to Go support desk. I can't recreate the solution entirely but it involved checking "other" on the page where you would otherwise have tried to specify "Lucid." Checking "other" allows you to manually enter your vehicle info. The support desk actually is helpful if the info above isn't sufficient.
Fastrak (when I signed up) had me say “other” also. The plate was what mattered there.

Thanks guys, I tried a few different options all with "Other", but all of them seemed to not work. I ended up calling and waiting on their customer service and they eventually added the car. It's funny they require a specific list of cars and then when they added it they did not even ask the make or the model.

Are you using the Flex Pass? Does it work with the Lucid windshield? Thanks.

Same I out the sticker right below the front rear mirror. Don’t even see it from passenger or driver. =)

Good to go had no option when I checked for either Lucid or “other”, had to call customer service - on hold for 15 mins and they were able to identify it on their end. Now i’m “good to go” over the Tacoma narrows! Beautiful day yesterday and got to wave to a grey Air who passed us by in Tacoma!

I got my license plates recently here in Seattle, WA - but tried to register the license plate to the tolling system in the area (Good To Go), anyone else having issues with tolling systems not being able to add your make/model of the new lucid?
I called the Good to Go people and they said they will eventually add Lucid but not yet. They told me to log in with ‘non-passenger’ selection and enter Lucid etc. I have AZ plates and it all entered just fine. Havent tried it yet but looks good on the website.

Yes.

Back