Seat Differences between Trims

PolarAir

I know there's been a lot of discussion about seats. According to the SA at my recent test drive, here's the differences:

AGT has massage, vent, heat, adjustable side/seat bolsters, power headrest, and seat extender.
AT has vent, heat, and seat extender.
AP has heat.

On cars that lack the adjustments available on the AGT, the functions are set at the middle of the range of motion found on the AGT. The seats should otherwise look the same, except that the AP seats aren't perforated.

I did mention to him that the ability to spec an AGT seat as an extra cost option would be very much appreciated. He mentioned that was a very common request, but that there was no guidance one that. I guess we'll find out on the 15th.

I know there's been a lot of discussion about seats. According to the SA at my recent test drive, here's the differences:

AGT has massage, vent, heat, adjustable side/seat bolsters, power headrest, and seat extender.
AT has vent, heat, and seat extender.
AP has heat.

On cars that lack the adjustments available on the AGT, the functions are set at the middle of the range of motion found on the AGT. The seats should otherwise look the same, except that the AP seats aren't perforated.

I did mention to him that the ability to spec an AGT seat as an extra cost option would be very much appreciated. He mentioned that was a very common request, but that there was no guidance one that. I guess we'll find out on the 15th.
We are glad that AP has the seats :)

I would be surprised if the seats have different attachments for the GT and touring. They prolly use the same mounts and connections.

Programming would be a different story.

when you say vent, is it just the perforations? or like you can turn on active ventilation and air is blowing and stuff? thanks!
actually, it sucks inward through the perforations.

The Touring seats are different from the GT. But most would not be able to tell the difference in casual sitting. The GT has a few extra adjustments (head rest and side bolster, I believe?) and of course no massage. But the heat and ventilation work great. And the leather feels amazing.

Back