Scheduled Charge Limit Exceeded (82% vs. 80%)

msaunders9430

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
2,627
Cars
'26 Gravity GT
I have my Gravity set to an 80% charging limit. Using the LCHCS.

When I plugged in the charger cable last night, the Clearview display showed scheduled charging to 80%.
This morning the car is charged to 82%.

The usual rated range available of 309 (80% of rated 386 miles) miles is now showing 321 miles available (83% of the rated range).
The usual dynamic range available of 275 (72% of rated 386) miles is now showing 303 miles available (78% of rated 386).

Not complaining, just curious.
Anyone else ever have this experience?
 
I have not that in have noticed with over 6k miles in my gravity. Hopefully, just a one time fluke.
 
Not had this issue either. Hits 80 and stops every time. Also 6k miles on mine as well.
 
Another observation:

The normal difference between rated range available and dynamic range available is 34 miles (309/275).
This time the difference is only 18 miles (321/303).

I did more local driving between charge sessions this time, less highway.
Efficiency is 3.12 vs. the usual 2.91.
That may account for the lower rated/dynamic range difference.

2800 miles on car.
 
Another observation:

The normal difference between rated range available and dynamic range available is 34 miles (309/275).
This time the difference is only 18 miles (321/303).

I did more local driving between charge sessions this time, less highway.
Efficiency is 3.12 vs. the usual 2.91.
That may account for the lower rated/dynamic range difference.

2800 miles on car.
mine was set for 80% and it recently went to 79%! Heck if I know why, but figured it was what made sense to the system. Less than 2K on mine
 
Back
Top