• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

San Ramon, CA reporting in

rao_94583

Verified Owner
Cars
AT, Audi e-tron GT
Got our Air Touring last month, Zenith Red. Terrific car, with teething troubles.

Well, hopefully only teething ...

Got our Air Touring last month, Zenith Red. Terrific car, with teething troubles.

Welcome to the forum! Please remember to be specific and objective when describing problems, and always follow up with the outcome. This is most helpful to others.

Welcome to the forum. Maybe we'll see each other driving in the area. I'm starting to see more and more Lucids. It's always a welcoming site.

Just started my Lucid financing application - hope to see you around soon.

Welcome! Any pics to share? I'm eagerly awaiting my Zenith red GT 😁
I wish! My financing application just came through, so hopefully will have my white AT within 2 months!

Welcome! Any pics to share? I'm eagerly awaiting my Zenith red GT 😁
I just posted them on the photos/videos forum. It looks like any other, I suppose!

Hello from neighboring city! I will be picking up my AT Quantum Gray/Mojave interior this Saturday.

Back