Sales Associate

Paladin

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals,

I am new to the forum. I test drove a Lucid Pure about a year ago and loved it. My wife has a Rivian and the Ev experience has been remarkable. In short, I've decided to pull the trigger on a Touring. However, I am in the D.C., Maryland and Virginia area and the sales associate who I corresponded with 6 months ago is no longer responding to his emails, calls or texts. Anyone in this area have any contacts or in general how can I contact an associate in my area?
Lastly, do you have any tips or things I should expect during the ordering process?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Guys/Gals,

I am new to the forum. I test drove a Lucid Pure about a year ago and loved it. My wife has a Rivian and the Ev experience has been remarkable. In short, I've decided to pull the trigger on a Touring. However, I am in the D.C., Maryland and Virginia area and the sales associate who I corresponded with 6 months ago is no longer responding to his emails, calls or texts. Anyone in this area have any contacts or in general how can I contact an associate in my area?

Lastly, do you have any tips or things I should expect during the ordering process?
Thanks in advance.

Will DM you my contact. He has been very helpful and responsive. Text is a great way to reach him.

Back