SA to purchase up to 100,000 Lucids

Probably will go down on May 5th...
Maybe! That's why I hedged and split half for today and save the rest for May 5th!

Ugh, I got it at $17.94...
I was feeling bad about buying it on 4/22 @ 18.98 when it dropped today, but decided to further lower by cost basis average by buying more today. Still feel a possibility of another dip on 5/5 but this announcement will keep it up in this range. As I said in an earlier post, could test the $16.12 post-spac low but more upside than downside at this point, in my opinion.

I was feeling bad about buying it on 4/22 @ 18.98 when it dropped today, but decided to further lower by cost basis average by buying more today. Still feel a possibility of another dip on 5/5 but this announcement will keep it up in this range. As I said in an earlier post, could test the $16.12 post-spac low but more upside than downside at this point, in my opinion.
Well, I also bought at $26 or so...

How are Pure orders being pushed back? The initial commitment is 1000 to 2000 annually until 2025. I'm sure they can slot these in with the Touring and Pure production runs with minimal impact

Producing 2,000 cars in conjunction with customer orders will push back at least 2,000 customer cars that were originally scheduled in that slot.

2,000 cars is 7% of Lucid's annual capacity if they're able to reach full capabilities by then. It'll be interesting to see how the reservations have increased since February given the increased marketing they've done. If Touring orders are delayed to not start until late Q3 (September), there's a chance Pures could not start producing/delivering until Q2 2023.

Back