- Joined
- Mar 14, 2026
- Messages
- 370
- Reaction score
- 645
- Location
- Silicon Valley
- Cars
- Stellar DE-P
- Air DE Number
- 088
Because there was a recent Bunnylebowski "sighting" it occured to me to repost these very informative instructions from an older post which had faded too far back to be easily found.
I followed the instructions for using Apple CarPlay in lossless mode and was quite surprised how much difference that made, but I may be late to the party (as usual).
I just realized there’s no thread describing how to get the most out of surreal sound pro/Dolby Atmos, and there’s been some complaints about SS pro that are mostly due to owners not actually using it correctly or understanding the unique implementation of audio in the Lucid:
There are currently only two ways to hear actual Dolby Atmos tracks in the car:
1- subscribe to Tidal HiFI Plus or activate the free trial (you have to do this on your phone or home computer), enable it in the settings menu, and correctly find Dolby Atmos tracks.
2- subscribe to Amazon Music unlimited (or free trial)...
There are currently only two ways to hear actual Dolby Atmos tracks in the car:
1- subscribe to Tidal HiFI Plus or activate the free trial (you have to do this on your phone or home computer), enable it in the settings menu, and correctly find Dolby Atmos tracks.
2- subscribe to Amazon Music unlimited (or free trial)...
- Bunnylebowski
- Replies: 151
- Forum: Air: Music & Sound
I followed the instructions for using Apple CarPlay in lossless mode and was quite surprised how much difference that made, but I may be late to the party (as usual).
