[RESOLVED] Help with getting service from Lucid motors

Golfervet

Cars
Lucid air touring
Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone in actual management at Lucid?. Since I got my car three weeks ago I have experienced a number of issues. I have contacted customer care and while they were helpful with a few minor issues they agreed I needed a service call and said they put in a request. Since then I have written an email and made four phone calls, and each time customer care has been vey apologetic that I have not been contacted and assured me I would be in the next 24 hours. I have also requested to talk to upper level management about my experience and have been assured I would be contacted! NOT A WORD! I am hoping to get someone’s attention at Lucid as this lack of customer service is unacceptable. If anyone has an email address or phone number of someone in charge I would appreciate your help. Problems include a non working key fob, trunk closure issues, frequent loss of backup camera and safety systems, navigation problems etc… HELP PLEASE

Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone in actual management at Lucid?. Since I got my car three weeks ago I have experienced a number of issues. I have contacted customer care and while they were helpful with a few minor issues they agreed I needed a service call and said they put in a request. Since then I have written an email and made four phone calls, and each time customer care has been vey apologetic that I have not been contacted and assured me I would be in the next 24 hours. I have also requested to talk to upper level management about my experience and have been assured I would be contacted! NOT A WORD! I am hoping to get someone’s attention at Lucid as this lack of customer service is unacceptable. If anyone has an email address or phone number of someone in charge I would appreciate your help. Problems include a non working key fob, trunk closure issues, frequent loss of backup camera and safety systems, navigation problems etc… HELP PLEASE
Where are you located?

Hi, @Golfervet. I am sorry to hear of your frustrations. If you send me your contact info via DM, I will put you in contact with one of our field service managers.

@hydbob it doesn't look as if Golfervet has the conversation feature enabled yet. Would you mind enabling this?

Hi, @Golfervet. I am sorry to hear of your frustrations. If you send me your contact info via DM, I will put you in contact with one of our field service managers.

@hydbob it doesn't look as if Golfervet has the conversation feature enabled yet. Would you mind enabling this?
Done!

Sad to say, I'm not surprised. Glad that you're informing us and now Lucid's internal team member has heard your mea culpa for help. Hopefully things get squared away - but definitely not the service one would expect when buying a fairly expensive vehicle. Hopefully someone takes responsibility - and that person should be your service advisor - as he or she is supposed to be your point of reference at Lucid. It seems your service advisor isn't communicating often enough nor thoroughly enough.

Lucid should be using some sort of Customer Relationship Management tool. Probably a Salesforce or Oracle CRM tracker. This tracks the Lucid Organizations communications to you - the client. The service advisor's dashboard should have a list of "to-dos" or "action items" which would normally have your name and an action - like "Call Golfervet with Status Update" and it is normally color coded with the urgency or how late it is. It can also be set to a "once a week" or "twice a week" or "every 72 hours" type setting - this way you get at least the Lucid employee is reminded on his dashboard to give you some kind of an update every set interval. So it's kind of hard to miss this if everything was inputted to the computer correctly from the beginning. Hopefully the employees are using the CRM tool correctly and noticing that they're not calling you with regular updates.

Lucid should be using some sort of Customer Relationship Management tool. Probably a Salesforce or Oracle CRM tracker. This tracks the Lucid Organizations communications to you - the client. The service advisor's dashboard should have a list of "to-dos" or "action items" which would normally have your name and an action - like "Call Golfervet with Status Update" and it is normally color coded with the urgency or how late it is. It can also be set to a "once a week" or "twice a week" or "every 72 hours" type setting - this way you get at least the Lucid employee is reminded on his dashboard to give you some kind of an update every set interval. So it's kind of hard to miss this if everything was inputted to the computer correctly from the beginning. Hopefully the employees are using the CRM tool correctly and noticing that they're not calling you with regular updates.
Do you really think that Lucid is not using a CRM tool?

They do use Salesforce as their CRM.

Tools are of limited help when the overall load is too high and people are just too busy. Yes, you know you need to call Golfervet and hundreds of other people, and you know you have loads of unread email to read, but you also have to deal with the line of people at the counter and updates/questions from the technicians and oh by the way one of the techs called in sick and the mobile van needs to be restocked, and our inventory is low. Tools can remind you of all these things, but they need to do more than just serve as loggers and naggers in order to relieve you of some of the work.
I suspect the issue is with workload vs. workers, followed by logistics and supply chain. I'm sure someone at Lucid would nod their head to agree but then be annoyed at me interrupting them trying to work on the backlog. I'd volunteer to help at the local service center, but alas the local service center is more than an hour away. When you're a new company without that large network of service centers and fully trained and experienced staff, you are going to have that backlog.

I must admit this forum is a Godsend In getting information and help. After @mcr16 picked up on my plea for help I was contacted by the regional manager. He spent an hour + on the phone with me.. while many problems appear software related, it was reassuring that they are known and being worked on, even though progress is slow! I was assured someone from Costa Mesa service center would schedule an appointment in the next two days, though this is now the third day but I at least have hope. Thanks for everyone’s help and comments! It appears owning a new Lucid will require and emotional support group/ workshop for a while.

I must admit this forum is a Godsend In getting information and help. After @mcr16 picked up on my plea for help I was contacted by the regional manager. He spent an hour + on the phone with me.. while many problems appear software related, it was reassuring that they are known and being worked on, even though progress is slow! I was assured someone from Costa Mesa service center would schedule an appointment in the next two days, though this is now the third day but I at least have hope. Thanks for everyone’s help and comments! It appears owning a new Lucid will require and emotional support group/ workshop for a while.
Let us know what happens. It is not promising, IMO, when you reach a manager and after he learns all that has happened, and promises you a call within two days, that you are on the third day and no call.

Back