Requested interior color change on order

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
After looking at this forum's ordering summary totals, I decided to not be cautious with my GT's interior color (was Mojave) and to get what I wanted instead (Santa Cruz). Just asked my SA at Lucid if this can be done. I imagine it should be no problem as I just ordered last week and my car is spec'd with 20" wheels, which won't be rolling in any time soon. What are others' experiences with requesting an option change after submitting an order?

After looking at this forum's ordering summary totals, I decided to not be cautious with my GT's interior color (was Mojave) and to get what I wanted instead (Santa Cruz). Just asked my SA at Lucid if this can be done. I imagine it should be no problem as I just ordered last week and my car is spec'd with 20" wheels, which won't be rolling in any time soon. What are others' experiences with requesting an option change after submitting an order?
I initiated a change a few weeks after my order (when I heard the 20” wheels would push me back) and it was no problem (I ended up with the 19”’s). They sent an email with the updated order and asked me to confirm the change - easy. Santa Cruz is a nice choice - that what I got with the Grey.

Back