Release Version Megathread

9720E968-48F7-4B20-9053-731C750FFF9F.png47748EDB-1EB6-4D23-B676-8B465D77B667.pngB89A2AFC-1F2C-467B-9671-74B4A334C000.png

In the next release, it would be great if the mobile app can go to the settings menu seen on the pilot panel and has an option to soft reset without leaving the car.

Just checked my router history and saw that my Lucid downloaded 1.0GB yesterday. New update is coming...
If you have off-line map selected, it could just be lots of GPS information update.

Just checked my router history and saw that my Lucid downloaded 1.0GB yesterday. New update is coming...
This is always interesting to me. Any way you’d be willing to have a thread showing daily uploads/downloads of the car? Unfortunately, my router doesn’t have that feature.

This is always interesting to me. Any way you’d be willing to have a thread showing daily uploads/downloads of the car? Unfortunately, my router doesn’t have that feature.
I think that would be a great idea. However, instead of daily, maybe just anytime a large download ocurrs or just weekly. Otherwise, the thread would just have a lot of useless information. Here is what a weekly uploads/downloads would look like. Since I received a 1GB download on Wednesday and no one else has reported such or the release of an update, I am now suspecting that Lucid has just sent to my car some download. I am just not sure. Hmmmmm. What do you think?
Screenshot_20230107-090357_eero.jpg

Interesting to say the least. Is that a function of your router?

My car has been quiet so far this year. I suspect as @Tesla2.0 said, you may have just seen a map download.
Screenshot_20230107-091724.png

Reactions: DJL
Interesting to say the least. Is that a function of your router?
It is. I have an Eero Pro 6 mesh system for our house. It's from Amazon and works much better than the Xfinity mesh system I used to have. Plus, it has saved me money....no more monthly rental fees on the Xfinity router!

I'm curious what my car is uploading. I haven't driven it for days, and it uploaded 600 MB twice in the last two days. Seems chatty.

The car I hasn’t downloaded much lately, but it’s done a “massive” upload in the last week.
33B221CB-9296-497C-93F8-12179D31D457.jpeg

I’m sure the holidays had an impact… but…

We had 16 updates from 10/11/22 to 12/20/22 (including Sirius the day after Thanksgiving). That’s an average of one every 4.5 days.

Now it’s been 19 days with none.

The optimist in my says an amazingly great version that fixes lots of the .47 bugs and adds CarPlay/AA in on the way.

Prove me right, Lucid!!!

Hope so! But I'd subtract about 14 holiday/mental health days from the 19 days between updates.

Over the past 7 days my car has downloaded 600.12 MB and uploaded 4.81 GB. Why would there be such a large amount of data being uploaded?

They are taking back all those updates they sent you previously😂
Best explanation so far! I would have suggested this is to be expected if you're under investigation by law enforcement or are under consideration for having your forum rights restricted.

I’m sure the holidays had an impact… but…

We had 16 updates from 10/11/22 to 12/20/22 (including Sirius the day after Thanksgiving). That’s an average of one every 4.5 days.

Now it’s been 19 days with none.

The optimist in my says an amazingly great version that fixes lots of the .47 bugs and adds CarPlay/AA in on the way.

Prove me right, Lucid!!!
19 days with no updates! Good lord, we’re living in Mad Max times! That’s it! Time to sell the car, this is unacceptable! 😂

Good things come to those who wait…..

Back