Referral request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please consider the favor of using my referral code. It is CVXJ7QLE, and the link is:

Whether you use it or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. (You access Direct Messaging by clicking the tiny envelope icon toward the upper right of this page, and immediately to the right of your forum name.) My wife and I purchased our Pure AWD about six months ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob

Mine is available as well and not maxed: 53RQMXFL

Congratulations! You will absolutely love the car. If you are still looking, please consider my code. It has never been used before - H48T7836.

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and its been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed) – Currently at 4 uses (well under the limit of 8)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Congratulations! You will absolutely love the car. If you are still looking, please consider my code. It has never been used before - H48T7836.

Is this still unused?

You can use mine if you are still looking for one. Its not maxed out. I am at 4 currently.

referralCode=DGXRGF4V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back