Referral Code Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenO

Cars
Lucid Air
Hello. We are about to lease a Lucid Air Pure and wondering if someone could please provide me with a referral code. Thank you in advance!

Hello. We are about to lease a Lucid Air Pure and wondering if someone could please provide me with a referral code. Thank you in advance!
Congratulations! Feel free to use mine if you are still in need of one.
🥳
XCE58RB7

Thank you all so much! Appreciate your responses.

My code has never been used (just got a Touring about 2 weeks ago) and I'm looking to get floor mats :)

Code: XPXR585M

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and it’s been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed) – Currently at 4 uses (well under the limit)

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back