Referral Code-One Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliano

Cars
Lucid Air
Hey! I just put a deposit down for a Lucid Air. I had given the referral code given to me by someone in the forums to my sales advisor but I guess it was maxed out. The sales advisor said they can only input a referral code once, is that accurate?

Sounds like bull to me. Tell the sales advisor that you would like to use a new referral code. If they say no, ask for a different advisor or the manager. Ask them to rewrite the contract with a new referral code.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friends and family referral code can only be entered once on a sales contract. If that code is declined because it’s maxed out, it is correct that they would have to cancel that order and start a completely new one.

Sounds like bull to me. Tell the sales advisor that you would like to use a new referral code. If they say no, ask for a different advisor or the manager.
Thank you!! I just called them and gave them another code and they said they would get back to me. Hopefully I can get the referral discount.

In case you (or anyone else) might still need one, here is my referral code which is not maxed out:

Referral Code: 53RQMXFL

Hey! I just put a deposit down for a Lucid Air. I had given the referral code given to me by someone in the forums to my sales advisor but I guess it was maxed out. The sales advisor said they can only input a referral code once, is that accurate?
Hi Emiliano, if it was mine you tried to use, it is definitely not maxed out!

Hi Emiliano,

Referral codes are good for 20 referrals per calender year. Sometimes people use a referral code but end up not buying/leasing the car - unfortunately that counts towards the twenty. I had one person use three referrals before actually taking delivery.

The total number of referrals are summed up in your Lucid app, so you can tell if you have hit 20. There is no benefit to either person to give a referral code that is not valid. Im sorry if someone did that to you but its possible it could be a mistake too. If you still need a code, mine is still good as well - listed next to my avatar. (ZQOO2D7O)
Here are the terms and conditions of the referral program

"Lucid owners may only redeem points for up to 20 Referred Customers per calendar year. The limit will be reached when an Owner’s referral link has been used to place 20 orders, whether or not those orders become Referred Customers by completing a purchase."

I'm currently at 17 referrals. If Lucid thinks mine is maxed out, it would be useful to know.

If your code is maxed out, it will tell you in your app. If not, it should be good to go!
Thank you, looks like I'm good.

Use mine! Not maxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back