Rear Sunshade Auto Lower and Rise?

AlignTrex

Hi,
Can someone please confirm if this is the normal operation for the rear sunshade. When rear sunshade is in the up/raised position and you put the car in reverse, the rear sunshade automatically goes down. When you put it back to the drive, it should automatically rise correct?

For some reason, when my rear sunshade is in the up position and I put the car in reverse it will retract, but will no rise when I put the car in the drive position. I would have to manually press the sunshade for it to rise again.

Hi,
Can someone please confirm if this is the normal operation for the rear sunshade. When rear sunshade is in the up/raised position and you put the car in reverse, the rear sunshade automatically goes down. When you put it back to the drive, it should automatically rise correct?

For some reason, when my rear sunshade is in the up position and I put the car in reverse it will retract, but will no rise when I put the car in the drive position. I would have to manually press the sunshade for it to rise again.
Mine lowers when in reverse and comes back up in drive.

Okay,
Just making sure. My appears to be defective. Or is there a setting somewhere that I am missing???

It doesn’t come up right away. I have to drive a 30-50 ft before it comes up automatically

It doesn’t come up right away. I have to drive a 30-50 ft before it comes up automatically
Well, that makes some sense. If you are backing up and moving forward a couple of times to get out of a spot, you don’t want it constantly going up and down.

My understanding is after automatic lowering upon Reverse, the shade will come up after the car has achieved a certain speed, not distance.

Okay,
Just making sure. My appears to be defective. Or is there a setting somewhere that I am missing???
It may take a minute or so to come back up after it comes down in reverse; this is normal. Wait, drive a bit, and if it *never* comes back up, then there's an issue. It's intentional for the reasons stated above.

Back