Rawlinson interview regarding competing against AM (not) and Tesla (yes) in the future.

Genghis

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT
Interesting quote from Rawlinson:

“After Gravity we’re going to do [Tesla] Model 3 and Model Y competitors. We think around $50,000, maybe $48,000 – something like that. It’s too early to say, but that’s the vision.”

Interesting quote from Rawlinson:

“After Gravity we’re going to do [Tesla] Model 3 and Model Y competitors. We think around $50,000, maybe $48,000 – something like that. It’s too early to say, but that’s the vision.”

I saw this as well. Amazing news for Lucid drivers and investors — I am both. Think about this. If Lucid grows a market cap of only 25% of Teslas current cap that would be a 15x multiple for $LCID from todays prices. So we don’t need to be the “next Tesla”. We only need to be one quarter the size of Tesla for a 15x return.

I hope they do a Model Y competition first. That is the biggest market. AWD Fisker Ocean Extreme MSRP 70k 360 mile range. Lucid is more luxurious than Ocean Extreme.
Including 15k for ADAS, Gravity Lite (I like the name Gravy) can be priced easily 75k (55k base plus 15k ADAS and others 5k) for 360 mile range.

Back