Range

grispler

New Member

Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Cars
2022 Lucid Grand Touring
Hi,

Lucid changed the batteries on my 2022 Lucid Grand Touring last year and I never get more than 270 mile range even at 100% -- they say every thing is fine --- does this sound right?

I have the larger rims which they say brings it down 10% - I've been running tests not driving too fast slower acceleration and still nothing close to 300

I live in Florida so its not cold weather -- does 275 mile range sound right? I told them to keep the car until they do something

Greg
 
...I live in Florida so its not cold weather -- does 275 mile range sound right?
How fast do you drive? On a 2022 Air GT with 19" wheels, at 75mph I typically get about 350 miles range. Speed makes a huge difference.
 
Wasn’t it rated at 516 on 19s? Yes, less on 21s but still way more than 300.
 
What’s your Miles per KW? That’s all that matters. I think the real average is around 3, so with some bling wheels I’ll assume around 2.5-2.8
 
Wasn’t it rated at 516 on 19s? Yes, less on 21s but still way more than 300.
It all depends on how fast you drive, and in Florida, rain.
 
Ill check the miles per kw - speed varies most is local traffic
 
Hi,

Lucid changed the batteries on my 2022 Lucid Grand Touring last year and I never get more than 270 mile range even at 100% -- they say every thing is fine --- does this sound right?

I have the larger rims which they say brings it down 10% - I've been running tests not driving too fast slower acceleration and still nothing close to 300

I live in Florida so its not cold weather -- does 275 mile range sound right? I told them to keep the car until they do something

Greg
It sounds like there is something amiss with your car.
 
It sounds like they installed a battery pack belonging to an Air Pure intstead. By mistake of course. Fo

I had my battery replaced about a year into owning my Sep-2022 build Air GT. I've clocked enough miles by now to know that for me to get only 270 miles in range would mean that I'd have to be driving in excess of 85 mph to 90 mph all day long.
 
Its possible during cold month, on big wheels and speeds above 80mph it will get 270 miles. Are you really running it 100-0 or just basing it against the trip computer once you have used about 115kwh?
 
Back
Top