Pure Reservation - 30 Day invitation pushed back to allow IRS clarification of tax credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

misanoblue

Cars
Alfa Romeo
I'm in the 30 day window to confirm, just talked to DA. Since I'm unsure of whether I'll actually get the tax credit, they pushed me to the end of the line, to provide more time for IRS clarification. This could be an option for others, who want more details and confirmation that the tax credit will work. I'm not sure when I'll get my 30 day invitation again, as it could be months, but that's fine with me as I'll still have legacy pricing.

Pure downgrades from touring
  1. Manual frunk
  2. No shades
  3. No soft close doors
  4. 12 way seat, no massage, no ventilation
  5. No leather
  6. 3 zone climate, not 4
  7. wipers not "heated precision" only rain sensing
  8. Cannot adjust ambient lighting
  9. RWD doesn't have semi-active damping

I'm in the 30 day window to confirm, just talked to DA. Since I'm unsure of whether I'll actually get the tax credit, they pushed me to the end of the line, to provide more time for IRS clarification. This could be an option for others, who want more details and confirmation that the tax credit will work. I'm not sure when I'll get my 30 day invitation again, as it could be months, but that's fine with me as I'll still have legacy pricing.

1. Manual frunk
  2. No shades
  3. No soft close doors
  5. No leather
  6. 3 zone climate, not 4
Well, that's interesting. Never heard of them offering that before. Good for you.

Hope this becomes the practice moving forward. Might be a good way to avoid losing reservations altogether.

1. Manual frunk
  2. No shades
  3. No soft close doors
  5. No leather
  6. 3 zone climate, not 4
Information is helpful. Any HP information?

1. Manual frunk
  2. No shades
  3. No soft close doors
  5. No leather
  6. 3 zone climate, not 4
It has soft close doors, as discussed on another thread.

i was told no soft close doors on pure when i visited the BH center during the unveiling week open house LOL looks like we all getting different info

i was told no soft close doors on pure when i visited the BH center during the unveiling week open house LOL looks like we all getting different info
In autoblog's walkaround, we can hear and somewhat see it. Also, @DOP@30 reports it had softclose doors... This is getting confusing

In autoblog's walkaround, we can hear and somewhat see it. Also, @DOP@30 reports it had softclose doors... This is getting confusing
yah it is. unfortunately, during the open house, the pure and sapphire were for viewing only, so i couldn't check what the info myself

Well, that's interesting. Never heard of them offering that before. Good for you.

Hope this becomes the practice moving forward. Might be a good way to avoid losing reservations altogether.
Good point, Joe. It *could be* and lets hope it is a good way to avoid losing reservations. I kind of see it being a way that people would use to just delay that cancelation depending on how the tax credit plays out. But, like many things over the last couple of years waiting, we have to wait and see.

I read somewhere in this forum stating Pure does have soft close doors🤔
This is because the pre-production Lucid Air Pure from the BH debut was not actually a Pure. It was secretly actually a Lucid Air Touring with a metal roof dressed up as a Pure because they had the parts/manufacturing for GT/T readily available and not for Pure just yet. This Pure display model had soft-close doors, powered frunk, etc but @misanoblue 's list seems accurate

Last edited:
This is because the pre-production Lucid Air Pure from the BH debut was not actually a Pure. It was secretly actually a Lucid Air Touring with a metal roof dressed up as a Pure because they had the parts/manufacturing for GT/T readily available and not for Pure just yet. This Pure display model had soft-close doors, powered frunk, etc but @misanoblue 's list seems accurate
Are you sure, it even had the fabric on the dash.

1. Manual frunk
  2. No shades
  3. No soft close doors
  5. No leather
  6. 3 zone climate, not 4
For #8, another post that listed Pure’s standard features, showed this:

“Configurable Interior Ambient Lighting”

1. Manual frunk
  2. No shades
  3. No soft close doors
  5. No leather
  6. 3 zone climate, not 4
For #4, Touring does not have massge. GT does. So it's technically "4. 12 way seat, no ventilation".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back