Production touring with metal roof photo? test drive impression upgrade?

Sheena

Verified Owner
Cars
touring or pure
I ordered a metal roof Touring but would sure like to see some pictures of an actual production version. Concerned some about visibility and am curious to see how sun visor works with metal.
I know there were some teaser photos out several weeks ago. Maybe somebody near a design studio can post photos when they become available.
Also curious of people's impression after driving an actual production touring. Thanks

I ordered a metal roof Touring but would sure like to see some pictures of an actual production version. Concerned some about visibility and am curious to see how sun visor works with metal.
I know there were some teaser photos out several weeks ago. Maybe somebody near a design studio can post photos when they become available.
Also curious of people's impression after driving an actual production touring. Thanks
No one's driven a Touring yet, and I don't think anyone will be able to before they deliver. From what I read from others on the forums, they're kind of prioritizing delivery over models in the studios

No one's driven a Touring yet, and I don't think anyone will be able to before they deliver. From what I read from others on the forums, they're kind of prioritizing delivery over models in the studios
Someone mentioned yesterday there will be an event in Beverly Hills soon where they will have all trims of the Air on display. So someone in southern CA may be able to grab photos for us soon.

I agree, it will be a while before all of the studios have all trims on hand. I would guess they will have Pure on hand before Touring.

Not sure if the Touring will be metal roof or not, but the Pure will have to be.

I test drove Lucid GT again in Short Hills. There is one thing that the rep said is that "We have added Spotify and we hope to have the Apple CarPlay available and we don't know when/if that will happen". The way I understand is there is no plan for CarPlay or slimmed further down of rolling out the car play in the near future. Thoughts? I know we ae waiting on apple etc but that statement made me nervous as I really want CarPlay

I test drove Lucid GT again in Short Hills. There is one thing that the rep said is that "We have added Spotify and we hope to have the Apple CarPlay available and we don't know when/if that will happen". The way I understand is there is no plan for CarPlay or slimmed further down of rolling out the car play in the near future. Thoughts? I know we ae waiting on apple etc but that statement made me nervous as I really want CarPlay
CarPlay will happen. The only question is when. They are absolutely committed to adding it. My understanding is they've already done the work. It's just pending approval.

Now, if Apple keeps rejecting it, that's another thing. But they will have to approve eventually. It's not like Apple wants Lucid to not have CarPlay.

Back