Problem with cockpit panel

Viking

Cars
Fathom Blue 2023 Pure
I picked up my Lucid Pure today. Literally while still in the lot the right side of my cockpit panel went dark. I went back into the building and a tech came out. First he tried to reboot using 2 buttons on the steering wheel That did not help. Then he turned on the left turn signal and got out of the car. That also did not work. Next he asked my passenger to get out. Then he repeated the turn signal process. This time it did work. Disturbing. He brushed it off as some random software bug. Sound familiar to anyone?

Last edited:
Yes it does happen rarely. I think I've had it happen once since I got my Air 9 months ago and is usually a small software glitch. If it happens repeatedly then a call to service is in order.

Yes it does happen rarely. I think I've had it happen once since I got my Air 9 months ago and is usually a small software glitch. If it happens repeatedly then a call to service is in order.
What was your process to clear it?

Walk away for a few minutes and come back and it was happy. Basically allowed the car to reset itself.
I think I have a hardware issue. It keeps happening. Also, today, I noticed the right cockpit panel was flickering about a couple of seconds before going dark. Seems like a loose connection. Ive got a service call in.

I think I have a hardware issue. It keeps happening. Also, today, I noticed the right cockpit panel was flickering about a couple of seconds before going dark. Seems like a loose connection. Ive got a service call in.
Yes that does sound like hardware. Hopefully they will get to you quickly and can fix it with the mobile service.

As a follow up, I heard from Lucid. There was some internal defect in the glass cockpit. They have replaced it. They gave me a GT loaner in the meantime. They also gave me a gift since the car is brand new. Very impressed with Lucid!

Back