Neurio

Referral Code: I79OY1W7
Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7
My installer sent me this in progress pic as he wraps my car in STEK Dynomatt. Personally, I think the satin/matte finish is looking really good. It's interesting to compare the wrapped parts to the original. I'll post final pics once I get the car back.
75814.jpeg

That looks great. Can’t wait to take delivery of mine, whenever that might be.

Like the matte finish on the grey. Makes it a little different!

Are you doing the WHOLE car in matte? even all the trim pieces?

Lol. Someone started a thread asking for pics of a matte red one.

You’ve started a trend!

Reactions: RAK
Lol. Someone started a thread asking for pics of a matte red one.

You’ve started a trend!
Matte red would just look black. I considered it but it removes all the interesting parts of the color on the red.

That looks awesome. I was going to do the same thing -- STEK dynomatt but in cosmic silver for that frozen silver look. Your quantum grey has me reconsidering though.

If you don't mind me asking, what's a full wrap going for in your neck of the woods? I'm in norcal and only connected with the prestige film (satin guard) installers so far, and they are wanting around 10K. I like STEK more since it's already hydrophobic.

Are you doing any tinting? I hear the windshield is a tough one because of the suction cups.

That looks awesome. I was going to do the same thing -- STEK dynomatt but in cosmic silver for that frozen silver look. Your quantum grey has me reconsidering though.

If you don't mind me asking, what's a full wrap going for in your neck of the woods? I'm in norcal and only connected with the prestige film (satin guard) installers so far, and they are wanting around 10K. I like STEK more since it's already hydrophobic.

Are you doing any tinting? I hear the windshield is a tough one because of the suction cups.
$7800 for full wrap plus Gtechniq Halo ceramic on top and ceramic on the windshield and wheels.

My installer said, in his experience, the built in hydrophobic properties only last 6-12 months before losing efficacy, so he recommended the Halo on top.

I will be tinting, but haven't taken it to the tinter for a quote yet. My PPF guy doesn't do tint. Planning on getting 3M Crystalline, at least on the side windows and rear window. Will see if I want it in the windshield after driving in the sun for a little while.

It looks like I will be picking up my AGT in Goose Island next week. Yippee!
The question I have is I am taking it in for full PPF to a Chicago company, Midwest Autobahnd, They are telling me that mine will be their second Lucid. If you also used them, can you relate your experience, pros and cons? Hoping the person was a member of this forum.

Damn that grey looks good.

Finished product?!?! Where are pics of the final product?

Just got the Car back from PPF. Looks fine. See one annoying bubble near the left Vent on the hood and another one in the middle. They said to bring it back if they don’t settle down in a week. Did full front and the Trunk piece with STEK DYNOSHIELD And the rest not covered glass and body with Graphene.

I guess should
Maybe should Have gone Matte. That looks awesome.

Just got the Car back from PPF. Looks fine. See one annoying bubble near the left Vent on the hood and another one in the middle. They said to bring it back if they don’t settle down in a week. Did full front and the Trunk piece with STEK DYNOSHIELD And the rest not covered glass and body with Graphene.

I guess should
Maybe should Have gone Matte. That looks awesome.
Have some pics of not matte for comparison you can share?

How far up in NorCal? I got mine done in Sonoma county for $7k on Legends Prime Matte. I added the gTechniq Halo myself after even though my PPF was hydrophobic as well.
There’s also an XPEL installer here as well, and he quoted $8500.

How far up in NorCal? I got mine done in Sonoma county for $7k on Legends Prime Matte. I added the gTechniq Halo myself after even though my PPF was hydrophobic as well.
There’s also an XPEL installer here as well, and he quoted $8500.

I'm actually in Sonoma County too (Petaluma)! I'm talking with Paint Protection Pros out in Napa and they have decent pricing for XPEL stealth, Prime XR Plus tint, and their flavor of ceramic (Fusion), so I'm probably going to go with them. I've never actually seen a Lucid yet in Sonoma County, but figure I would encounter a few in Marin. I haven't actually test drove the car yet (but confirmed the order anyway), since it's kind of out of the way to go to Millbrae. I'm hoping they open the Corte Madera Studio soon, but also wouldn't mind getting invited to the pop-up tour that is supposed to make a stop in Napa. See you around sometime!

I'm actually in Sonoma County too (Petaluma)! I'm talking with Paint Protection Pros out in Napa and they have decent pricing for XPEL stealth, Prime XR Plus tint, and their flavor of ceramic (Fusion), so I'm probably going to go with them. I've never actually seen a Lucid yet in Sonoma County, but figure I would encounter a few in Marin. I haven't actually test drove the car yet (but confirmed the order anyway), since it's kind of out of the way to go to Millbrae. I'm hoping they open the Corte Madera Studio soon, but also wouldn't mind getting invited to the pop-up tour that is supposed to make a stop in Napa. See you around sometime!
Oh cool! Check with A Shade Darker in Santa Rosa as well, they do Xpel on tint and PPF, if you haven’t checked with them already!
I’ve only seen one other Lucid here in Sonoma County (a black DE one time). I highly recommend the test drive (my gf made me do it before taking delivery and I’m glad I did). Look forward to seeing more of you guys around - just got stopped walking into the gym for a 5 min convo about it

Back