PPF & Experience

rbbarry

Since the Lucid is so new, how important do you think it is for the shop to have experience directly with the Lucid Air?

There is a PPF shop literally down the block from my office and it might be convenient for them to do it. They have tons of great reviews online and have done many high end cars, but never a Lucid.

I guess at this point, experience with a Lucid specifically shouldn't be on the top list of requirements for choosing a PPF shop?

@rbbarry it makes no difference! Mine was the first Lucid my shop did. You want someone that's great at applying the film...every car's template is unique...seek quality and experience with high end cars and you'll be fine.

@rbbarry it makes no difference! Mine was the first Lucid my shop did. You want someone that's great at applying the film...every car's template is unique...seek quality and experience with high end cars and you'll be fine.
Thanks - did you do your full car?

@rbbarry Yes. Full car, plus windshield protection, plus ceramic and carpet treatments inside. Total was $6900 in North Carolina.
For the carpets, did they do a ceramic-type covering, or basic scotch guard? And, how has it held up for you? Thanks.

Back