PPF, Ceramic, Tinting options Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia area

atuljainmd

I am waiting on production of my Air Touring Zenith Red Stealth to begin production. I probably won' t get the car until March/April 2023. In the meantime, I wanted to get some recommendations on detail shops in my area that people recommend to get the work done. I am looking within a 25 mile radius of 08057 in New Jersey. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I used ACAP Films of the Main Line for my Grand Touring about 6 months ago. I was impressed with their work.

I used ACAP Films of the Main Line for my Grand Touring about 6 months ago. I was impressed with their work.
That is about a 1 hour drive from me. I am thinking about this place near me called Dynamic Tint and Paint Protection in Marlton, NJ. It has some pretty good reviews. Thank you for your help though!

That is about a 1 hour drive from me. I am thinking about this place near me called Dynamic Tint and Paint Protection in Marlton, NJ. It has some pretty good reviews. Thank you for your help though!

Hi - so we are in Pottstown, PA & are a vendor for LucidOwners.com - We can come and pick up your Lucid to save you the trip.

https://lucidowners.com/forums/ceramic-pro-pottstown-pottstown-pa.50/ Here is some of our work on LUCID's.

I'm happy to speak with you and answer any questions you might have about PPF/Ceramic Coating/Tint on these vehicles.

-Gabe

Back