PPF & Ceramic Coating Completed

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
Shine Effects Auto Spa in Tucson, AZ completed PPF & Ceramic Coating two days ago. Level 3 paint correction also done but Lucid paint came out with two minor scratches so buffed out easily. Tony, the owner, is an astute xPel application person with many exotic and high-end vehicles to his credit. His job was so excellent on the Lucid, my spouse had her Tesla detailed, buffed and ceramic coating also. This was my alternative to driving to Phoenix area and it worked out well.]

Attachments

• Lucid pix.jpg
    Lucid pix.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 268
Finally got my IB / Tahoe Touring back from XPEL Dallas. Did the full car wrap and tint (70 front, 30 rest). Decided to do a gloss black partial blackout on the cantrails, back roof, and front lip. My son thinks she looks like Kit from Knight Rider… loving it!

Attachments

• D09A581A-E415-40BE-9657-C3896CFDE8C6.jpeg
    D09A581A-E415-40BE-9657-C3896CFDE8C6.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 281
Finally got my IB / Tahoe Touring back from XPEL Dallas. Did the full car wrap and tint (70 front, 30 rest). Decided to do a gloss black partial blackout on the cantrails, back roof, and front lip. My son thinks she looks like Kit from Knight Rider… loving it!
how much was your tint?

Shine Effects Auto Spa in Tucson, AZ completed PPF & Ceramic Coating two days ago. Level 3 paint correction also done but Lucid paint came out with two minor scratches so buffed out easily. Tony, the owner, is an astute xPel application person with many exotic and high-end vehicles to his credit. His job was so excellent on the Lucid, my spouse had her Tesla detailed, buffed and ceramic coating also. This was my alternative to driving to Phoenix area and it worked out well.]
I am expecting delivery of my GT in Tucson in a week or so and wondered if you are still happy with the Job done by Shine Effects?

Yes I actually took it in for the 30 day wash and check and Tony noticed a small defect in the PPF and wants to redo it. Not sure I will let it go for two days again for a small defect that I did not see until he pointed it out. He does a great job and is meticulous.

Got our Touring back from Hyer Quality Detail in Tempe, AZ yesterday. Our Quantum Grey was done in a full wrap with a satin look then ceramic applied to the wrap. The guys at Hyer Quality did an great job, explaining to us before, during and after what had been what the process was. Taylor and Derek will provide quality hands on service. If you are in the Phoenix area call them if you want to
protect your Lucid or any car.

Attachments

• Lucid1.jpg
    Lucid1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 125
  • Lucid2.jpg
    Lucid2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 109
  • Lucid3.jpg
    Lucid3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 113
Back