PPF and Tint done at Golfcoast Auto and Shield

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Man , I just got back my Touring today from Golfcoast Auto and Shield….I normally don’t write reviews, but these guys are just straight up on point….John is definitely a good guy and will do his best to work with you..His entire team feels like a family….I was just hanging out with the installers like I have known them for years…I was truly impressed with the end results. I will try and post better pics tomorrow.

FFC72ABB-9C80-4EB5-9590-EE34F8E06140.jpeg

0923B2C3-E20E-4D4E-B884-F2049AC0FD99.jpeg

Man , I just got back my Touring today from Golfcoast Auto and Shield….I normally don’t write reviews, but these guys are just straight up on point….John is definitely a good guy and will do his best to work with you..His entire team feels like a family….I was just hanging out with the installers like I have known them for years…I was truly impressed with the end results. I will try and post better pics tomorrow.

View attachment 10039
View attachment 10040
That really does look great. Am waiting delivery of my Touring in the same color and would like to achieve a similar result with paint match in lieu of the platinum roof. Can you share what product and color you used to match the Quantum Grey? Thanks so much and congrats!

View attachment 10039
View attachment 10040
About $9k
That really does look great. Am waiting delivery of my Touring in the same color and would like to achieve a similar result with paint match in lieu of the platinum roof. Can you share what product and color you used to match the Quantum Grey? Thanks so much and congrats!
i know the tint was all Xpel Pro ceramic . The PPF was also from Xpel . The roof we went with Avery Dennison Vinyl film.

About $9k

i know the tint was all Xpel Pro ceramic . The PPF was also from Xpel . The roof we went with Avery Dennison Vinyl film.
Thanks, so much for that information. I too was planning on using Xpel for the PPF. Am hoping I can have access to the Avery Dennison Vinyl film, as well. Looks great! Hope you are enjoying the car. It‘s beautiful.

Man….I am loving it every day …I plan to do a full chrome delete except for the front and upgrade the stereo system next month..I am sorry but the SSP Pro is not worth the extra $4k 😞

Man….I am loving it every day …I plan to do a full chrome delete except for the front and upgrade the stereo system next month..I am sorry but the SSP Pro is not worth the extra $4k 😞

Awesome….Can’t wait to get mine in the next 2 weeks. I appreciate your comment on the SSP Pro. I ordered that as well and could not hear much of a difference when I recently test drove a Lucid with it….until the Lucid advisor had me switch the system to a Tidal stream. That made a huge difference in the quality of the sound, surprisingly. You should give that a try….and try playing with the equalizer settings a bit.

I too am thinking of doing the chrome delete. I had originally planned on purchasing the Stealth option, but opted to go with the Platinum when the $7,500 credit program came out. The Stealth “delta” was certainly not worth the extra $13,500 once the credit was offered. I was hoping to achieve a similar look with a partial wrap/ppf alternative.

About $9k

Sorry to bother you again….My car came in and I’m trying to get a similar result with the roof, in particular. Do you know the Avery Dennison Vinyl color you selected? My Xpel PPF installer works with an Avery Dennison Vinyl film installer and the vinyl film installer was hoping you could give him the name of the vinyl film color used.

Thanks for any information you can share.

View attachment 10039
View attachment 10040
Looks great. I had my tint work rescheduled at the same location for next week due to the rain we had today. Did you end up doing window tint? If so, off you don't mind, I will like to meet up with you anywhere nearby since we both are in the same area (I live in Rosenberg). Would like to hear about your experience with the tint so far. I also have a Quantum Gray (AGT). Thanks

Sorry to bother you again….My car came in and I’m trying to get a similar result with the roof, in particular. Do you know the Avery Dennison Vinyl color you selected? My Xpel PPF installer works with an Avery Dennison Vinyl film installer and the vinyl film installer was hoping you could give him the name of the vinyl film color used.

I am going back next week to do a full chrome delete. I will ask them what shade and type they used

Looks great. I had my tint work rescheduled at the same location for next week due to the rain we had today. Did you end up doing window tint? If so, off you don't mind, I will like to meet up with you anywhere nearby since we both are in the same area (I live in Rosenberg). Would like to hear about your experience with the tint so far. I also have a Quantum Gray (AGT). Thanks
Rosenberg…You bought the same color 😊….You are close to my job…I work over at Sterling Mccall Nissan…I am afraid there is not too many Lucids in the Richmond area..And Yes Golfcoast did the Tint too…I am just not a fan of any chrome to be honest…I am going to Black the wheels out and all the lower chrome inserts Including the rear…I might leave the front to see what it looks like ….My biggest project is to redo the entire stereo system….i am sorry man , but the SSPRO is not worth the $4k…

About $9k

That is not bad for stealth chrome delete top

Let’s have a Houston Lucid Air meet up sometimes this year!

I’ve only seen 3 other Lucid’s this year in the Greater Houston in the last 11 months. I would like to see more together!

this is What the owner said they used for the roof.
A02FEFAF-AA6F-485C-9923-8F0E3E5E2C4F.jpeg

this is What the owner said they used for the roof.
View attachment 10785
Thanks so much for that information. From the photo, I thought that you had been able to match the Quantum Grey paint or come very close. This helps, regardless.

Thanks again and I hope that you are enjoying your Lucid. It looks great!

Thought of meet up somewhere inside Houston 610 loop area if we are able to pull at least 8 Lucid Air together for a convoy?

Thought of meet up somewhere inside Houston 610 loop area if we are able to pull at least 8 Lucid Air together for a convoy?
Isn’t 610 loop always crazy with traffic…lol? Good with me if others prefer that location. What date and time are you looking at? I am out of town this Satturday and next, otherwise I am good for other date/time, weekend preferably.

View attachment 10039
View attachment 10040
What levels tint ?

Back