PPF and Ceramic Coating in Charlotte, NC area

LucidNC

Verified Owner
Finally got a chance to have my "Luci" protected. Had STEK DYNOshield installed to the front (Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Mirrors, Headlights, fog lights) and then ceramic coating applied to the whole car.

Had Nick at Parks Detailing do the work and they did a fantastic job.... Highly Recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_5073.jpeg
    IMG_5073.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5074.jpeg
    IMG_5074.jpeg
    445.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 124
David over at Paint Protection of Charlotte also did a great job with mine. Full car PPF, Ceramic and Tint.

David over at Paint Protection of Charlotte also did a great job with mine. Full car PPF, Ceramic and Tint.
What was the cost?

Finally got a chance to have my "Luci" protected. Had STEK DYNOshield installed to the front (Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Mirrors, Headlights, fog lights) and then ceramic coating applied to the whole car.

Had Nick at Parks Detailing do the work and they did a fantastic job.... Highly Recommend.
How much it costed? And how long it took to get this done?

What was the cost?
I really do not remember the total or the breakdown of each aspect, PPF, tint or coating. David is great to speak with as he has a couple options as well. Just give him a call.

How much it costed? And how long it took to get this done?
For the options I selected (see my post above) I believe that I paid $4,800.

I'd definitely recommend Nick at Parks Detailing. Like others, Nick can tailor options to fit your need and price.
IMG_2720.jpeg

Back