Pouches/Holders for your Lucid keys

WildRide47

Founding Member
Cars
2018 Porsche Panamera Tur
A tip to Lucid owners that somebody else previously mentioned. I just ordered and received two 'Faraday pouches" from Amazon for some $14. One pouch for myself and one for my wife.

Put my key fob in and now when I go into my garage the car does not wake up when I do not want it to. Preserves range by reducing vampire drain.

Last edited by a moderator:
A tip to Lucid owners that somebody else previously mentioned. I just ordered and received two 'Faraday pouches" from Amazon for some $14. One pouch for myself and one for my wife.

Put my key fob in and now when I go into my garage the car does not wake up when I do not want it to. Preserves range by reducing vampire drain.

I think I'll invest in a couple of these!

Can you post the link of the ones you ordered Since I will know they are the right size to fit the fob?

Put my key fob in and now when I go into my garage the car does not wake up when I do not want it to. Preserves range by reducing vampire drain.Pretty awesome!
Pretty Awesome! 😎

Ordered two as well. Plan to leave them in the car and use them if I need to do a reboot and don't want to take a walk. Hope they don't deteriorate too much between now and when I get my Silver car.

Yep, I have two of these I received from Amazon yesterday. I also have the spare tire and I have gotten NEMA 14-50 outlets installed in both of my houses. I appear to be prepared if I ever receive my car. Anybody noticed we have yet to see a picture of a gray car???;)

I did the same, and my valet card is in it also. Now if I can get my hubby to turn off the Bluetooth on his phone to keep it from waking up every time he walks through the garage. 😁

I did the same, and my valet card is in it also. Now if I can get my hubby to turn off the Bluetooth on his phone to keep it from waking up every time he walks through the garage. 😁
This is interesting. I also find it somewhat annoying that every time I venture into my garage for whatever reason, even on the far side from the Lucid, it immediately goes through the "wake up" sequence. And I go into the garage for many reasons in a given day other than to drive the car. Then we have the other group of forum members who are upset that the car takes too long to wake up. I can't bring myself to get the faraday pouch and it probably won't work for me anyway, since I always have my iPhone in my pocket and even when I don't have the fob the phone wakes up the car. So how does Lucid make both groups happy???

You just keep the car plugged in all the time to make up for the battery usage every time it wakes up?

Anyone know of another fob case besides the faraday pouch? i really would not prefer a pouch. I’ve always has fob cases for my Teslas and they were smaller and an exact fit for the fob.

Anyone know of another fob case besides the faraday pouch? i really would not prefer a pouch. I’ve always has fob cases for my Teslas and they were smaller and an exact fit for the fob.
Pinging this thread … interested as well.

Pinging this thread … interested as well.

If you’re talking about a case for your fob that’s not a faraday pouch but instead is to be used while you’re driving, I’ve settled on this:

Hide & Drink, Leather Key Holder Pouch

It’s not made in China, is real leather, and just the right size to hold fob, a few keys, and an airtag. It’s also got a laughably horrible name, especially for something that’s holding car keys.

If you’re talking about a case for your fob that’s not a faraday pouch but instead is to be used while you’re driving, I’ve settled on this:

It’s not made in China, is real leather, and just the right size to hold fob, a few keys, and an airtag. It’s also got a laughably horrible name, especially for something that’s holding car keys.
Just ordered. I’ve been looking for something like that not to have coins scattered in my pockets. Thank you for link.

I’m looking for something just to hold the fob. Nothing else. Is this too large just for the fob. Any difficulty pressing and holding the fob button to perform the various tasks such as car lock, open frunk, etc?
Thanks

I’m looking for something just to hold the fob. Nothing else. Is this too large just for the fob. Any difficulty pressing and holding the fob button to perform the various tasks such as car lock, open frunk, etc?
Thanks

Yeah, it's tough to get to the single fob button without unzipping. I haven't seen anything yet that would work.

Yeah, it's tough to get to the single fob button without unzipping. I haven't seen anything yet that would work.
Ok thanks. That would be a deal breaker for me. I don’t want to have to unzip the case to get to the button.

I know we all have a very new car with relatively low volume. I’m sure eventually we will see fob case makers supporting the Lucid fob.

Ok thanks. That would be a deal breaker for me. I don’t want to have to unzip the case to get to the button.

I know we all have a very new car with relatively low volume. I’m sure eventually we will see fob case makers supporting the Lucid fob.
I thought signal came transmit thru leather, so just press fob from pouch.

This is what I found for my Key Fob Holder. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Key Fob Holder.jpg
    Key Fob Holder.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
Back