Popped my AirPlay cherry

n8236

Cars
None
In attending a work conference, I rented the cheapest car I could find - a Mitsubishi Mirage. Talk about a cheap POS. You can sneeze and blow it over.

But guess what? It had Apple CarPlay! It was sweet! So simple to use and it just works. Maps and Spotify as expected. Life is good. I own a 2015 BMW and it didn’t make it on there.

Lucid, where you at?

It’s in beta testing now so all the CarPlay fanatics can breathe a little easier soon

It’s in beta testing now so all the CarPlay fanatics can breathe a little easier soon
Does that mean that some early adopter customers are testing it, or is it all in-house beta?

Does that mean that some early adopter customers are testing it, or is it all in-house beta?
Not sure how Lucid handles beta testing. Given the small fleet they may just be doing it in house. Lucid is the in house beta system and all of us owners are the external beta testers 😂

Not sure how Lucid handles beta testing. Given the small fleet they may just be doing it in house. Lucid is the in house beta system and all of us owners are the external beta testers 😂
Good point and they don’t even have to pay staff for the feedback. They just read this forum. 😂

That’s what Rivian did to their R1S debut release—- employees only.

Im really looking forward to apple/android auto, however I'm very happy they didn't delay deliveries because it wasn't ready yet!

Im really looking forward to apple/android auto, however I'm very happy they didn't delay deliveries because it wasn't ready yet!
Good point, especially now that we are losing the tax credit.

Back