Plush floor mats

Mcoto

So I see a lot of threads about all weather or rubberized floor mats. Are there any good aftermarket plush floor mats. I sometimes drive in my bare feet and like a think carpet. Ideally something available in grey or similar to "ceramic" beige.

thanks
M

I had these in my last car. Very good and held up for 6 years. These do not provide the coverage like 3D. They are available for Air Touring.

I loosely know some wonderful people at the BMW Dingolfing plant that work with the individual division that MIGHT be able to do that. There wouldnt be a high chance of them accepting a custom design due to the fact that they would be making it for the Lucid instead of an actual BMW, but they might be able to get some 7 series/rolls phantom level mats in a generic rectangle.

Good to see loyds is making something for the Lucid. They didn't have anything available when I last looked. Thanks

I ended up getting the 3d Grey mats. Not plush at all but my wife loves the look.

Good to see loyds is making something for the Lucid. They didn't have anything available when I last looked. Thanks

I ended up getting the 3d Grey mats. Not plush at all but my wife loves the look.
3d mats are one of the only all season mats that don't look stupidly complicated or rubbery(lucid official mats are nice but not much coverage). They look very clean and suit the lucid while still being protective!

I have the Santa Cruz interior with the Lucid Mojave carpet Mats. The front floor carpets get dirty due to the Lucid mat coverage. I have been waiting for 3D to offer their

ELEGANT PERFECT FIT CARPET FLOOR LINER.​

I got the Lloyd's Luxe mats, in black. They look and feel fantastic, and have Velcro on the front mats (not on the rear mat, though) at the right places to mate with the vehicle's anchors. Downside is they're sized identically to the originals so they still leave plenty of space for shoes to mark up the built-in carpet.

I got the Lloyd's Luxe mats, in black. They look and feel fantastic, and have Velcro on the front mats (not on the rear mat, though) at the right places to mate with the vehicle's anchors. Downside is they're sized identically to the originals so they still leave plenty of space for shoes to mark up the built-in carpet.
awesome. pictures would be much appreciated.

I’d love some mats that are like the ones found in a Rolls-Royce.

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 77
  • passenger.jpg
    passenger.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 77
  • driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 77
Back