- Joined
- Jan 2, 2026
- Messages
- 407
- Reaction score
- 635
- Location
- Detroit, Michigan
- Cars
- 2023 Air GT (White)
Fun Fact:
The Since Last Charge and Trip A / Trip B trackers operate differently. Trip A and Trip B keep track of miles travelled and energy used while traveling.
Since Last Charge tracks all energy usage since the last charge.
So in the picture below you can see that I've driven 51.2 miles today. Based on Trip B, I used 17 kWh to travel that distance at a pace of 3.07 miles/kWh. But the Since Last Charge meter shows that I used 25 kWh. That's because on this 100+ F day I've pre-cooled the interior before each trip. So I've apparently used about 8 kWh total to cool the interior from temps as high as 119F to 75F.
Many of you may already be aware of this, but for those who aren't, there you have it.
The Since Last Charge and Trip A / Trip B trackers operate differently. Trip A and Trip B keep track of miles travelled and energy used while traveling.
Since Last Charge tracks all energy usage since the last charge.
So in the picture below you can see that I've driven 51.2 miles today. Based on Trip B, I used 17 kWh to travel that distance at a pace of 3.07 miles/kWh. But the Since Last Charge meter shows that I used 25 kWh. That's because on this 100+ F day I've pre-cooled the interior before each trip. So I've apparently used about 8 kWh total to cool the interior from temps as high as 119F to 75F.
Many of you may already be aware of this, but for those who aren't, there you have it.