Pick alternate route in Navigation app

hs22

Cars
Air Pure
Referral Code
TEZ92SQZ
I am able to see the alternate routes in the Navigation app on the Pilot Panel. I haven't been able to figure out how to pick out the 2nd or 3rd best routes. Is that an option or do I have to use Carplay and use my phone's maps app to do that.

I am able to see the alternate routes in the Navigation app on the Pilot Panel. I haven't been able to figure out how to pick out the 2nd or 3rd best routes. Is that an option or do I have to use Carplay and use my phone's maps app to do that.
Click the white bubble on the map that shows the time difference. This will change to the specific alternate route you selected.

Is there a way to turn OFF the display of alternate routes? Or at least only show it in the beginning? The map lines are so small and thin, and they are all blue, that I have trouble being able to see which is the existing path and which is an alternate.

And similarly, since already on the topic of nav, is there a way to turn off the nav voice prompts permanently or switch to alert tones only? I find the voice is too verbose and frequent, and if i manually mute it, it comes back on the next time I turn on the nav.

And similarly, since already on the topic of nav, is there a way to turn off the nav voice prompts permanently or switch to alert tones only? I find the voice is too verbose and frequent, and if i manually mute it, it comes back on the next time I turn on the nav.
There is a separate volume slider for nav in audio settings. I turned it all the way down there.

There is a separate volume slider for nav in audio settings. I turned it all the way down there.
Hmm yea i don't think that solves my issue. When the nav is talking, it lowers the volume of your audio playback. So if i'm listening to music, it's constantly lowering the volume to talk.

Back