Passenger seat unable to fully recline

Oat

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Just got my brand new Air Touring, got home and noticed the passenger seat is unable to fully recline.
Anyone had similar issues? if so, is that an easy fix by the service team?
Texted support now waiting for response.

How far does it go? Mine doesn’t go flat like a bed but reclines a good amount.

How far does it go? Mine doesn’t go flat like a bed but reclines a good amount.
This is as far as it goes, definitely something wrong with the passenger seat...

Attachments

• IMG_CB186BB513D0-1.jpeg
    IMG_CB186BB513D0-1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 158
That beige plastic cover that the controls sit within, look misaligned. The top part does not align with the rear piece. Although that’s not your issue, I’d want that fixed too.

The mobile tech finally came today and fixed my seat. All it took was a software reset on the seat and now it's working.
:)
My wife drove my Touring and I sat in the passenger seat for the first time and I think I have the same issue. Seat won’t recline very far but will fold forward to an extreme. Can they do the software test remotely or must mobile service come?

My wife drove my Touring and I sat in the passenger seat for the first time and I think I have the same issue. Seat won’t recline very far but will fold forward to an extreme. Can they do the software test remotely or must mobile service come?
The mobile tech came and connect their laptop to the service port and did a reset. Just schedule a mobile appointment ASAP

The mobile tech came and connect their laptop to the service port and did a reset. Just schedule a mobile appointment ASAP
Ask for "seat homing."

Back