Panel just broke randomly!!

imran

Cars
Lucid air GT
So I have had the car since April and today I noticed that the panel below the left rear door partly peeled off and broke!! Not sure how. Any ideas on how to fix it ? Here’s a pic

Thanx!!

Attachments

• 4B51CBEA-34D0-4736-A38F-A01176A90896.jpeg
    4B51CBEA-34D0-4736-A38F-A01176A90896.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 206
So I have had the car since April and today I noticed that the panel below the left rear door partly peeled off and broke!! Not sure how. Any ideas on how to fix it ? Here’s a pic

Thanx!!
Happened to my car a few days ago. Caused by being out in the hot Houston weather and the panels expanded a little. When I opened the back door that piece caught on the front door. Lucid replaced the broken piece and moved it slightly back.

Ok that’s what i figured, it’s a 103 here right now. Should I juts contact customer care ?

Ok that’s what i figured, it’s a 103 here right now. Should I juts contact customer care ?
Yeah, they will fix it but might have to order the part.

Definitely. Emilio seems a little less busy these days, as they just hired some new people.

By the way, your pictures from Iceland were amazing!

Definitely. Emilio seems a little less busy these days, as they just hired some new people.

By the way, your pictures from Iceland were amazing!
Do you know if their full service center is open yet? Or are they still at the Eliot street place? Maybe you told me and I forgot?

Back