PA state inspection:

tcbcchandran

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
PA state inspection: Does any one know where required state safety inspection can be performed around Bethlehem PA Thanks

I just went to my local independent repair shop and they put on a 2-year EV sticker without even looking at the car... no charge. I had about 1000 mi on the car at the time, since PA took their time with the registration. So I bought a half dozen pizzas for everyone there.

win win there is nothing to inspect ! You can take it anywhere they do inspections.

I just went to my local independent repair shop and they put on a 2-year EV sticker without even looking at the car... no charge. I had about 1000 mi on the car at the time, since PA took their time with the registration. So I bought a half dozen pizzas for everyone there.

win win there is nothing to inspect ! You can take it anywhere they do inspections.
Thanks very much.

Apologies for resurrecting old thread but whats the name of the place and location? I am still waiting for my resignation and plates to arrive but looking for a good reputable place to do mendatory inspection around Kulpsville/Lansdale area.
Also 2-year EV sticker? First time I am hearimg about it.

The Point in North Wales.
PXL_20231023_120946395.jpg
wait...I've been looking for those Maui Jim's for months! Thanks !

Tell Jeremy I said hi.
PXL_20231018_163934301.jpg

GO PHILLS!

Last edited:
To me it appears they forgot to attach month indicator sticker. I have never seen a sticker without a month covering one of the years.
Go Phillies!!!
I will check them out Thank you!

The Point in North Wales.
View attachment 15835 wait...I've been looking for those Maui Jim's for months! Thanks !

Tell Jeremy I said hi.
View attachment 15837
GO PHILLS!
Thank you for the referral. I went to Point Service Center this morning. Great place to visit. 15 minutes that is all it took. I have never had an experience where someone would not want to charge me for the annual inspection. Quote from Jeremy "I didn't do anything and the sticker only cost $11". I gave him $20 tip. Probably should have given him more. I was surprised that he said he never saw Lucid before. I said that is strange because I was referred by one of the Lucid owners that was here before. By the way my inspection sticker also has month indicator. I believe this is the proper way.

Attachments

• 20231115_094200.jpg
    20231115_094200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Back