OTA 1.2.11 Update

zkhan2

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I received notice of the new software update 1.2.11. I click on Install Now and then Confirm. I get the spinning circle for 1 minute, a notification that the update will start in 60 seconds, then the circle disappears and the app returns to the same screen and nothing happen. I have tried this several times this morning with no luck. The car is in the garage, connected to wireless and the charger.

Any suggestions?

I received notice of the new software update 1.2.11. I click on Install Now and then Confirm. I get the spinning circle for 1 minute, a notification that the update will start in 60 seconds, then the circle disappears and the app returns to the same screen and nothing happen. I have tried this several times this morning with no luck. The car is in the garage, connected to wireless and the charger.

Any suggestions?
Yes, go to the car to do the update. I’ve had the same issues with the last few updates.

Yes, go to the car to do the update. I’ve had the same issues with the last few updates.
Thank you Alex, that did it.

Any suggestions?
I tried to do the update from the APP on my iphone and it wouldn't work. The update worked fine when I initated it from the car.

I tried to do the update from the APP on my iphone and it wouldn't work. The update worked fine when I initated it from the car.
I updated it today from the app on my iphone without any issues. The whole thing took about one hour and did get a notification that the update was complete on my phone. The satellite imagery looks good but I did notice some lag in loading while I was driving.

I updated it today from the app on my iphone without any issues. The whole thing took about one hour and did get a notification that the update was complete on my phone. The satellite imagery looks good but I did notice some lag in loading while I was driving.
I also noticed lag in map loading and movement.

I have missed every update since 1.2.10. Had to go to the dealer to catch up. If you miss one, it seems you don't get the subsequent ones!! Has anyone else had this problem?

I have missed every update since 1.2.10. Had to go to the dealer to catch up. If you miss one, it seems you don't get the subsequent ones!! Has anyone else had this problem?
A quick call to customer service usually resolves this issue without a dealer visit.

Back