Opti-guard Leather and Opti-guard Fabric Anyone?

Luci

Cars
Lucid Air - DE Red
DE Number
Based on the website, the dream interior includes:
Alcantara, and fabrics such as: wool blend textile of sustainable alpaca and recycled yarn, and premium textile that uses an advanced air-texturing process to transform 100%-recycled yarn into a luxurious material.

I am curious if anyone has ever used the Opti-guard products for protection of these surfaces? The warranty (as copied below) looks promising.....

3.1 – Opti-Guard Warranty is valid for Five (5) years from the date of application for any car that is 5 model years old or newer.
Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc. warrants to the owner of the nominated vehicle that the treated surfaces will remain free of permanent stains and UV damage, except as otherwise noted in the warranty.

Comparing the life of this product to Scotchguard and other options, wondering if worthwhile? anyone have any experince with these products? I was told application would cost approx $600.

ps. I did have Opti-coat Pro 3 applied and the shine is amazing! The installer commented as to the quality of the paint as compared to a Tesla. (I have Zenith Red).

No experience with this but it sounds promising…one thing that isn’t clear from the write up is whether it protects surfaces beyond just “liquid repellent”.

Back