OMG! Scottsdale service center!

quantum

Verified Owner
Scottsdale service center had my car to address a few minor trim issues. When I went to pick up the car, to my surprise it looked like it had been detailed!

Shiny, no water drops and even the tires sidewalls were cleaned/ blackened. Looked better than when I personally clean my car.

Never had I had a service center take this much care of my car. Of course, all issues were rectified, excellent communication and Lena at the service center was phenomenal!

Keep up the good work Lucid. Keep on providing such excellent service.

This is good to know. The Scottsdale service center is about 20 minutes from me. I've had the car only a day and have only driven it from the pickup (service) center to my house, so not sure if I will find any issues once I really start to use it... but good to know the service is on-quality.

Precisely why I like taking my car into the service center rather than having mobile service. It is a great team there and I get a free detail.
At the service center for my Genesis G80, you were lucky if you got your car back with no scratches. Detailing? Good luck with that.

At the service center for my Genesis G80, you were lucky if you got your car back with no scratches. Detailing? Good luck with that.
Considering that most are shared with hyundai dealerships, not shocked. Lucid's service is top notch even over hyper luxury brands.

my car is coming from Scottsdale sometime next week -- so glad to head they are top-notch!

When I got my GV60 back from its 10K service it appeared that they had somewhat detailed the interior. With traditional brands, like Genesis, dealership quality varies greatly. With non traditional Lucid, but with various service centers around the country, quality can also vary BUT I think it will vary less than with the traditional brands. Hence the differential experience Lucken and I have had demonstrates that and this forum is filled with both praise and complaints about most of the service centers (I don't think I have actually seen a complaint about Scottsdale and Natick).

Despite those of who think people don't matter, they matter a lot and good managers are rare but wonderful. Many years ago I did a three week program at Harvard for senior executives in state and local government. Harvard ran a similar one week program for middle managers. In both programs there was a case study of how to improve the department of Motor Vehicles. In the middle manager program, everybody worked at analyzing response times and efficiency. In my program everyone looked at as a leadership issue.

Leadership is absolutely a critical requirement for good and continuing service. It impacts on everything: hiring, retention, training, customer relations, etc. From what I can see on this forum Lucid has done a pretty good job of finding good senior managers for its service centers.

Scottsdale service center had my car to address a few minor trim issues. When I went to pick up the car, to my surprise it looked like it had been detailed!

Shiny, no water drops and even the tires sidewalls were cleaned/ blackened. Looked better than when I personally clean my car.

Never had I had a service center take this much care of my car. Of course, all issues were rectified, excellent communication and Lena at the service center was phenomenal!

Keep up the good work Lucid. Keep on providing such excellent service.
Wow, it sounds like you had an absolutely fantastic experience at the Scottsdale service center!

It's experiences like yours that really showcase the dedication and commitment of the team at Lucid. Keep spreading that positivity, and here's to many more hassle-free, top-notch service visits in the future!

Back