NVIDIA CES Showcase - Automotive

Modern day EVs are really computer on wheels.
Thru watching this video, I’ve learned to download a web browser to Polestar2 infotainment going thru the rabbit hole of NVidia internet search and ended up downloaded a ViValdi web browser and logined to Netflix and Disney+ to watch StarWars Rogue One.

I cannot wait to do this on Lucid Air experiencing ATMOS encoding.
40D866C9-8A6D-46AC-B583-097D63598B20.jpeg
28887A8E-A95D-4CD2-81A9-FE5779084106.jpeg

Thru watching this video, I’ve learned to download a web browser to Polestar2 infotainment going thru the rabbit hole of NVidia internet search and ended up downloaded a ViValdi web browser and logined to Netflix and Disney+ to watch StarWars Rogue One.

I cannot wait to do this on Lucid Air experiencing ATMOS encoding.View attachment 8668View attachment 8667
Wait, we are going to be able to do that when we get CarPlay?

I cannot wait to do this on Lucid Air experiencing ATMOS encoding.View attachment 8668View attachment 8667
Sorry, but I find the "computer on wheels" meme a trite and dangerous cliche...no, its a car first and foremost and all of its systems should be there to support a Driving Experience that's 1) the safest and 2) the most dependable and enjoyable. If the computers fail at that mission, it's all over---no matter how good the sound or video games

Wait, we are going to be able to do that when we get CarPlay?
I haven’t even tried to use a web browser in CarPlay. Can it?

Back