Number of GT's Ordered

Luckyismydog

Cars
750li
Does anyone have an idea of how many GT's have been ordered? (please forgive me if the answer to this appears someplace else...I just couldn't find it)

Lucid is holding all of it's details closely. The introduction of the GT Performance has likely changed the picture. Hopefully we get some insight during the Q2 earnings call.

Look at the tracker, total all the unfilled confirmations and multiply by 20, then add in a fudge factor for noobs that have not discovered this forum, and you will have a rough estimate of confirmed GT orders (2600-3000). Or wait until 8/15 earning call and hope that Lucid discloses confirmations by model type. They may only disclose total reservations, however, and that's not the same thing.

Look at the tracker, total all the unfilled confirmations and multiply by 20, then add in a fudge factor for noobs that have not discovered this forum, and you will have a rough estimate of confirmed GT orders (2600-3000). Or wait until 8/15 earning call and hope that Lucid discloses confirmations by model type. They may only disclose total reservations, however, and that's not the same thing.
On the earnings call, the only deliveries will have been Dreams and GTs. There are 520 Dreams. I assumed they have delivered all of them now (they hadn’t yes back in May) and the rest of that number will be GTs. Your estimate is about what I would guess. it might be as high as 5000.

As an aside, that is an awful lot of Tourings that need to be produced to hit their 12-14k gipuidance.

Didn't someone estimate Touring are about half of the GT orders but Pures are way higher?

Didn't someone estimate Touring are about half of the GT orders but Pures are way higher?
IIRC people at Lucid have said the Touring reservation counts are fewer than GT, making Pures the majority.

On the earnings call, the only deliveries will have been Dreams and GTs. There are 520 Dreams. I assumed they have delivered all of them now (they hadn’t yes back in May) and the rest of that number will be GTs. Your estimate is about what I would guess. it might be as high as 5000.

As an aside, that is an awful lot of Tourings that need to be produced to hit their 12-14k gipuidance.
Guidance should be adjusted downward, on the call, blaming the usual suspects, supply chain delays, transportation delays and Inferior parts from substitute suppliers. Framing some of the delays as "enhanced quality control necessitated by market conditions" as they don't want to have another recall.

Back