• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

No reserve Air GT on BAT

Pwmac

Verified Owner
Cars
GT Blk/SC/21
I know this was mentioned in a different thread but it will be interesting to see what this no reserve GT goes for at auction. Cars.com has few listed at $140K so I'm thinking someone is going to get a pretty good deal off MSRP and may not have to pay sale tax with it being a private party sale.

Currently at $108,000 with three days to go. Will be interesting to see what it goes for. The market for used Lucids seems very soft, with many listings on cars.com and elsewhere showing regular price drops.

Wow - if it stays at that price would be a good deal. Does the free charging transfer when purchasing used?

Wow - if it stays at that price would be a good deal. Does the free charging transfer when purchasing used?
Nope

Most of the action on Bat is in the last 5 minutes, kind of like a close basketball game. Expect that price to rise. I’m guessing 135 to 145k

As an owner/seller, a no-reserve auction and having all the real action in the last five minutes would totally stress me out.

If it goes for 135K, what amount would the auction take from the proceeds?

As an owner/seller, a no-reserve auction and having all the real action in the last five minutes would totally stress me out.

If it goes for 135K, what amount would the auction take from the proceeds?
Bat takes 200 bucks from the seller if memory serves, small percentage from buyer but check the website

It is actually $99 if you provide your own pics, $250+/- if you want them to send a photographer. The buyer pays a fee (5% if I remember right). I am in the process of listing my '68 Mustang.

It is actually $99 if you provide your own pics, $250+/- if you want them to send a photographer. The buyer pays a fee (5% if I remember right). I am in the process of listing my '68 Mustang.
I sold a car earlier this year on BAT and my experience was good. I only paid the $99 to sell and the buyer fee is capped at $5000.

Most of the action on Bat is in the last 5 minutes, kind of like a close basketball game. Expect that price to rise. I’m guessing 135 to 145k
Are the seller? I see you have quite a few comments.

Are the seller? I see you have quite a few comments.
I sold my 74 BMW 3.0 CSi on bat a few years ago. Did very well. I comment on auctions where I have some knowledge on the cars being sold if I’ve restored or owned an example but no not my Lucid

Looks like it just sold for $124k (I guess $129k with buyers fee added). Someone got a steal! Basically a new GT for nearly $30k off.

I associate BAT more with classic cars…maybe this wasn’t the ideal venue for selling.

Looks like the high bidder has won a few other auctions on some high-value cars including a 2002 Porsche 911 GT2 for $236,000, a 2006 Ford GT for $430,000, a 2013 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 3ZR 60th Anniversary for $92,000, another GT2 for $265,000, a 2002 Lexus LFA for $845,000. Tons more.

I wonder if this auction accurately shows where the market is for used Lucid Air GTs? This one only had 200 miles. It's hard to tell from other car-selling sites what they end up selling for. All I see is the offering prices dropping regularly.

Looks like it just sold for $124k (I guess $129k with buyers fee added). Someone got a steal! Basically a new GT for nearly $30k off.

I associate BAT more with classic cars…maybe this wasn’t the ideal venue for selling.
Damn another 10k only over the Touring fully loaded. That's a hell of a steal

Back