No buy announcements

PoZulu

I decided 2 years ago to buy a Lucid Air GT. I took delivery last September. As I expected when I ordered the car it is a bit of a work in progress but I absolutely love. It is not my daily driver but I look forward to driving it when I do.

Am I under some sort of obligation to announce on Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi, Maserati, Corvette, McLaren, Ferrari, Kia, Volkswagen, Ford, etc that I have decided not to buy their cars. Correct me if I'm wrong but I really don't think they give a darn.

I have my theories on why people find it necessary to post " I have canceled my order and I'm not buying a lucid" , but I think putting it in writing will get me kicked off the form so I won't.

Yes, this does seem like the new trend. In these long lists of reasons, you rarely see “decided to save money and buy a less expensive car” as a reason.

I decided 2 years ago to buy a Lucid Air GT. I took delivery last September. As I expected when I ordered the car it is a bit of a work in progress but I absolutely love. It is not my daily driver but I look forward to driving it when I do.

Am I under some sort of obligation to announce on Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi, Maserati, Corvette, McLaren, Ferrari, Kia, Volkswagen, Ford, etc that I have decided not to buy their cars. Correct me if I'm wrong but I really don't think they give a darn.

I have my theories on why people find it necessary to post " I have canceled my order and I'm not buying a lucid" , but I think putting it in writing will get me kicked off the form so I won't.
Lol, when have we booted someone off the forum 🤣

Back