New Owner in Tampa FL

Prozzi20

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Just bought a 2024 Air Touring, I am glad to be part of the Lucid family. This forum has been super helpful and would not have bought a Lucid if I didn’t read many hours of reviews and personal experiences. Now let the driving begin!
Paul

Just bought a 2024 Air Touring, I am glad to be part of the Lucid family. This forum has been super helpful and would not have bought a Lucid if I didn’t read many hours of reviews and personal experiences. Now let the driving begin!
Paul
Welcome. Just spent a week in Tampa where my oldest son lives, he goes to UT. We visit 2-3x per year. Been doing road trips from Wisconsin taking advantage of free EA charging. Enjoy your vehicle.

Welcome. Just spent a week in Tampa where my oldest son lives, he goes to UT. We visit 2-3x per year. Been doing road trips from Wisconsin taking advantage of free EA charging. Enjoy your vehicle.
Thank you, looking forward to driving this car. I actually moved here from Wisconsin, I go up to visit my parents who stil live there but I only ever drove that route once on the way here. UT is a great college and Tampa is not a bad place to visit especially in the winter months.

Hi Prozzi20! I hope things are going well!
When you got your vehicle I'd barely heard of Lucid, but thanks to the crazy lease deal I found we are picking one up tomorrow. My husband has always been a car enthusiast, but mostly hasn't owned great cars because our family had other financial priorities. He knew of Lucid, and is so thrilled.

We live near Citrus park, do you know of chargers in the area? I'm not sure how long it will take us to get an electrician out to the house.

When you got your vehicle I'd barely heard of Lucid, but thanks to the crazy lease deal I found we are picking one up tomorrow. My husband has always been a car enthusiast, but mostly hasn't owned great cars because our family had other financial priorities. He knew of Lucid, and is so thrilled.

We live near Citrus park, do you know of chargers in the area? I'm not sure how long it will take us to get an electrician out to the house.
get the plugshare app. I don't know where you are but there are two EA chargers in wesely chapel

Thank you kort6776. Wesley Chapel is far east of us but the app will help a lot, I"m sure.

Paul
Welcome!

Not unlike yourself, this Forum has been a tremendous aid to me before, during, and after the purchase of my Lucid Air Pure AWD. It is, indeed, the best car I have ever owned.

Drive safely, and in good health.

Hi and congrats on the car! I use PlugShare as mentioned above but also don’t charge much away from home as I have a charger at home. I just took a trip to st. Pete from tampa then off to Orlando and back and still had 90 miles. It’s a great car and amazing on long trips, so comfortable. Enjoy!

No fast chargers near you to my knowledge. The are some chargers near the airport. We like to golf at TPC Tampa just north of you when we are in town visiting my son. One of the best EA fast chargers I have experienced was at the Simon Tyrone mall in St. Pete but that’s not helpful for you. Good luck and enjoy.

That is helpful Daniel2022AT because my mom lives in St. Pete Beach, so we might take that route home tomorrow. Thanks!

Back