New owner in San Diego

alanalanbobalan

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
PZJ9LFR9
Hi everyone, I took delivery of a Cosmos Silver Grand Touring with Tahoe interior this past week and the experience has been amazing so far. I’ve been driving a Prius for the past 10 years and driving the GT feels like I’m playing a video game. It’s such a direct feeling, it’s so responsive that it does not feel like real life.

Doing an 18 month lease made dipping our toes in much easier. But after driving this car the pool of cars I will feel happy with has grown dramatically smaller.

Hello from Poway! Make sure to join the San Diego discord. We just had a meetup last month which was well attended and lots of fun. Looking forward to meeting you soon. https://discord.gg/6hz38qxM

Welcome to Lucid owners in San Diego!

Hi everyone, I took delivery of a Cosmos Silver Grand Touring with Tahoe interior this past week and the experience has been amazing so far. I’ve been driving a Prius for the past 10 years and driving the GT feels like I’m playing a video game. It’s such a direct feeling, it’s so responsive that it does not feel like real life.

Doing an 18 month lease made dipping our toes in much easier. But after driving this car the pool of cars I will feel happy with has grown dramatically smaller.
Welcome to the Lucid lover Lounge. Once you go Lucid, you never go back. 😜

Back