New owner in Florida panhandle

Scotlings8

Cars
Lucid air grand touring
Hey there guys. I just got my air GT about 3 weeks ago. Loving the car thus far with just a few minor annoyances. Reading through many of the threads on the forum has helped immensely during the initial learning curve. I hope to read and learn more and eventually add some info to help others as well. Thanks for all the great tips and tricks!!

Hey there guys. I just got my air GT about 3 weeks ago. Loving the car thus far with just a few minor annoyances. Reading through many of the threads on the forum has helped immensely during the initial learning curve. I hope to read and learn more and eventually add some info to help others as well. Thanks for all the great tips and tricks!!
Welcome to the owners club 🙂

Congratulations! Are you the only Lucid owner in the Panhandle area? It seems like most of the FL owners are in the southern part of the state.

Congratulations! Are you the only Lucid owner in the Panhandle area? It seems like most of the FL owners are in the southern part of the state.
I think I might be. I drive an awful lot and have never seen another one. I hope the mobile service is good.

Back