New Member - SLC Utah

GForce

Cars
Air Touring
I've been reading this forum over the past month and am both excited and nervous for my AT delivery. No VIN or delivery date given yet but I'm hoping its by end of year as suggested would be the case by the SA when I upgraded to DDPro. My reservation was made 4/4/22 and I was invited to finalize my order earlier this month. It still is listed as having a "change requested" as I decided on 19" wheels over 21". I've ordered the Quanum Grey with Santa Cruz, DDP and SSPro with glass roof.

Thanks to all who make this forum a wealth of information!

Congratulations.
I live in Idaho Falls and have had some communication with the service team in Utah, which also services my area. I ended up not needing any service at the moment but I was extremely impressed with Chris and his excellent responsiveness . I am just telling you this for a little peace of mind. I was very worried about the remoteness issue.
I’ve had the car for almost 3 months and I just cannot rave about it enough. There is nothing more enjoyable than driving this vehicle.
Smart move to go with the 19s, in snow country. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you receive the car.

Thank you Stratus! I've seen an Air in person when I visited the San Diego studio this summer but never driven one yet. Some of the Lucid team in Denver are coming out to Salt Lake next week to provide a test drive and I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like. I'd be lying if I said I haven't reconsidered my order and one of my biggest concerns is that there is no service center for hundreds of miles. I'm glad to hear you have confidence that if anything does come up you will be taken care of.

Thank you Stratus! I've seen an Air in person when I visited the San Diego studio this summer but never driven one yet. Some of the Lucid team in Denver are coming out to Salt Lake next week to provide a test drive and I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like. I'd be lying if I said I haven't reconsidered my order and one of my biggest concerns is that there is no service center for hundreds of miles. I'm glad to hear you have confidence that if anything does come up you will be taken care of.

Your concerns about the service center are exactly what I went through before receiving my car. You have a very responsive team right there who will provide excellent service. Once you drive it , you will have no doubts.!! It is without question the nicest drive I have ever experienced.

Back