New Member Seeking Used Grand Touring (Zenith Red) in DE-NJ-NYC Area

TerryS

Ordered Lucid Air Touring in January 2022; still awaiting delivery. I have noticed several used Grand Tourings for sale in Zenith Red; this is the trim in which I am more interested, but have no desire to pay the increased price. Anyone still selling theirs in the DE-NJ-NYC area?

What was your configuration? You would be better off changing it if you had Silver or 20s. Otherwise, you are going to miss out on the tax credit.

Ordered Lucid Air Touring in January 2022; still awaiting delivery. I have noticed several used Grand Tourings for sale in Zenith Red; this is the trim in which I am more interested, but have no desire to pay the increased price. Anyone still selling theirs in the DE-NJ-NYC area?
Agree you may want to wait to get the tax credit. In the Dallas area I’ve posted my Black/Mojave/19”/PPF on forward surfaces/All Glass added tint. Great car, not ideal for this 6’4”, 290 lb., 68yo with a history of back problems. Depending on your size you may want to enter and exit an Air a few times before buying. I’m guessing you’ve already been to a studio and done that. Good luck with your car! Having lived in NJ for 35 years I’d strongly recommend the 19” wheels for all those potholes in the northeast. Stay healthy!

Thread 'Reservation Transfer - PA/NJ/NY/CT area, Air GT, Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof, and AWD Drivetrain' https://lucidowners.com/threads/res...ls-glass-canopy-roof-and-awd-drivetrain.2587/

I have the GT in red one week old. Interested in selling at cost

Back