New member newish to EV's

Kayanarka

Cars
BMW iX edrive 50
Hi Folks. I am fairly new to EV's. I bought my first Leaf last year, and recently bought a BMW iX last month. I like the styling of the Lucid Sedan and I am curious to see how this car does over the long run.
20230329_181257.jpg

My new EV showcased by my oldest daughter and her flying horse.

Welcome!
My AT is fantastic. Been driving on swift mode most of the time & sprint mode occasionally, with an average of 3.5mi/kwh! Best car I've ever had!

Welcome!
My AT is fantastic. Been driving on swift mode most of the time & sprint mode occasionally, with an average of 3.5mi/kwh! Best car I've ever had!
I had the opportunity to sit in a Lucid at the local mall a few weeks ago. I was very impressed. I was originally going to get a BMW i4, so the Lucid at the price point was not on my radar. When the i4 started to take too long, and my patience wore thin, I bought the iX almost on impulse when a calncelled order arrived at my dealer. Had I known I was going to spend this much, I probably would have eyed the Lucid much closer.

How is it not having buttons, are there any gesture controls? Are voice commands responsive?

Congrats on an amazing EV. That range!!

Back