New member NC

DocBrown

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, Audi SQ5
I’ve spent a lot of time lurking and hoping to see the updates come out. Currently waiting for my car to return from its extended spa days in Atlanta. Thanks for all the insight and information being a first time EV owner.
Hope that Lucid can keep things moving in the right direction with production, delivery, service and software development because it’s a tremendous first effort. Definitely looking forward to what they can come up with when Gravity arrives.

I’ve spent a lot of time lurking and hoping to see the updates come out. Currently waiting for my car to return from its extended spa days in Atlanta. Thanks for all the insight and information being a first time EV owner.
Hope that Lucid can keep things moving in the right direction with production, delivery, service and software development because it’s a tremendous first effort. Definitely looking forward to what they can come up with when Gravity arrives.
Welcome. I do think Gravity will push Lucid to new heights. A big SUV has to be focused even more on infotainment and passenger experience. As amazing as the back seat of the Air is, I think they will bump it up a notch with Gravity. It'll also be very interesting to see how it handles. People were shocked when Model X drove as well as it did compared to the S. I suspect it'll be similar with Gravity.

Back