New Member, GT Owner since June

PeterL

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hi,

My name is Peter and I'm the one who let Kyle from Out of Spec Studios borrow my Lucid Air GT for several weeks while I was away in Europe. Out of Spec took very good care of the car and it was returned in great condition. He returned it on a trailer, pulled behind a Rivian R1T (it was quite the site to see). I agree with 99% of Kyle's Lucid Air GT opinions and observations from his series thus far. I took delivery of the car in late June; apparently it was originally destined for another owner in early May who didn't take delivery for some reason. As such, it's a fairly early Lucid Air GT build, now with just over 5000 miles on the odometer, about half of it from Kyle's adventures. Between the two of us, we've done a wide assortment of real-world Lucid Air GT testing with the 19" and 21" wheels. I'm a driving enthusiast, alternative energy geek/consultant and have a fair amount of driving experience with gas and electric performance luxury sedans and with more dedicated performance vehicles. For me, it's hard to sum up my opinions of the car and ownership experience thus far (some of it has been great, some not so great), but I look forward to the true Lucid UX 2.0 updates (2.0.13 is not a UX update) and more transparency from the company in general. After Kyle posts his summary video, I'll add my additional feedback to the Lucid Owners Forum. It's good to be here!

Nice to have you here. Thanks for posting.

Back