New member from SoCal took delivery AIR GRAND TOURING Quantum Grey on June 8, 2022

First EV purchased and still learning lots so bear with me. Notice that when driving back from dealership the heat from the sun radiated through the tinted glass on my head so now looking to buy a roof sunshade.

First EV purchased and still learning lots so bear with me. Notice that when driving back from dealership the heat from the sun radiated through the tinted glass on my head so now looking to buy a roof sunshade.
Welcome. Were you the other grey at Beverly Hills? My car originally went there, but I eventually got it from Torrance.

Congratulations! We need more on the road in SoCal!

Congratulations! We need more on the road in SoCal!
Anxiously awaiting mine in Poway (San Diego)! Probably will be a while…. Opted for 20” wheels on my GT.

Welcome. Were you the other grey at Beverly Hills? My car originally went there, but I eventually got it from Torrance.
Yes Neurio, it arrived at Beverly Hills on April 29 but waited until June for pickup. DA told Polar Bear that my grey was “thee” first one delivered at Beverly Hills !

Yes Neurio, it arrived at Beverly Hills on April 29 but waited until June for pickup. DA told Polar Bear that my grey was “thee” first one delivered at Beverly Hills !
Congrats. I ended up being the first from Torrance. I think you would have beaten me at BH because you were already fully funded in your car.

Back